Dissertation Pal is widely considered as the top notch consulting firm for doctoral candidates seeking dissertation writing help. With years of experience in assisting PhD (EdD and PsyD as well) candidates through the dissertation process, dissertation pal is your best bet to complete the dissertation well in time. While there are many reasons why you should consider our dissertation writing services, we have listed the top five below:
1. We offer personalized, custom services as per your requirement : Your requirement would be unique and we are willing to customize our service to suit your needs. We usually help candidates with Proposal, Chapters of dissertation, Methodology, Data Analysis, Editing and formatting.
2. Our services are affordable: We rely on word of mouth and social marketing and hence do not spend much on marketing. We strongly believe that consistent satisfaction of our clients from our services, is the best marketing we can do. This helps us keep fair prices and you as a client derive more value for every dollar spent.
3. Awesome support: Our support department works round the clock to ensure that we can reduce our response time and further the turn around times of our services. Our consulting team responds to emails and phone calls really fast (Usually within one hour).
4. Wide coverage of topics: We can offer support for domains including management, social sciences, aviation, engineering, computer science, accounts, life sciences and nursing.
5. Full range of services: We just don’t advise you but rather work as a team to do the right research design, develop chapters, work on the feedback, help you with committee questions and ensure that you sail through comfortably through the dissertation journey.
To request for a quote, please send in details of topic, dissertation writing help and expected turn around time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall revert back usually the same day with a quote and our process for help with your dissertation.
One thought on “Home”
Hi, I received a quote from Robert McGain. I wanted to follow up with him on some of the information..